Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the size of your order in a normal scenario we can dispatch your order in 5-7 working days . If your order is urgent please contact us.
Shipping rates are as mentioned below:
Bill amount upto £40 : £2.99
Between £40 – £80 : £4.99
Above £80 : Free Shipping
There will be separate charges for urgent deliveries if we can accommodate.
We have collaborated with Paypal for smooth and secure payment experience of our customers. We provide safe checkout and payment with our SSL secure website.
Just to assure you that we will not embroider or print any garment until we have shared a proof with you via email. If there are any existing issues we will highlight those and suggest you the best suitable solution for that. Once you are happy than only we will start with embroidery or printing.
Choose your garment from our web shop, personalise it using our online tool and upload the art work and complete the transaction. Once we received your order and if we have any concerns over image you have provided we will contact you to resolve it. Before starting any production we will share a proof work with you via email and then only final production will resume. Your peace of mind and quality of our work is our priority.
We will aim to get your order dispatched with in 5-7 working days unless there are challenges which needs to be resolved.
And that’s why we are here to help. There is no as such thing like silly question so just contact us because we work with various suppliers and can source most of the items as per your needs.
If you are interested in a particular product and want to see it as a sample please use out web shop to purchase that item as a plain garment. If you like it and want to go ahead with personalisation work we can always use that garment again as long as you can get that to us.
Goods deemed returnable are done so entirely at our own discretion except where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on our part to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. We will replace any customised item if it is faulty. But otherwise, we don’t offer returns or refunds on customised items. Plain garments can usually be returned for free for a replacement or a full refund, in the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving your order, we will have assumed you are keeping the goods and will not authorise a return.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- HCC holds no responsibility for items which may be damaged or lost when customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by DPD e.g. Behind bin.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.