Artwork and Customisation Guidelines
(Width x Height)
Printing: 30 cm x 30 cm
Embroidery: 30 cm x 18 cm
Once you will upload your image we will adjust the dimension of the image based on what part of the garment it is going to get sewed on. Of course ! we will always communicate with you before starting any work.
The maximum width for embroidery is 25cm and the maximum width for print is 30cm although this is dependent on the position of the customisation and the size of the garment. The height of your logo will be scaled according to the width you select.
Most regular positions have already been added in our ordering process. If there are some other sewing positions you wanted please contact us and we can work together to get this done.
We can accept the following file types up to a maximum of 50Mb.
The formats we work with are: JPEG, JPG, PDF, EPS, and AI
As a company we are specialists in producing great embroidery and prints. But sometimes images submitted are not good enough for use. We have certain applications and tools to convert them to usable format but if it's beyond our skills and resources we will have to outsource the work to graphic designers to redraw the design and in those cases there will be a nominal fee charged.
So that we can produce a great quality design we will ask you to submit a design with a minimum 300 dpi. If we cannot create a good file to embroider or print we will not produce the garment as quality is everything for us.
If your main artwork has other images in the background please contact us or email us the picture and we will advise you best suitable way to move forward.
Please try and upload image with minimum 300 x 300 dpi resolution. If at all we have any concerns or doubts over the image you have uploaded we will contact you and find a best suitable option.
Embroidery thread colours are matched using Madeira’s Pantone chart matching system to guarantee that we find the closest matching thread colour for your design.
If you wish for a particular Pantone colour to be used for your printed design, it is important that you specify these when placing your order.
We bring you our seamless product configuration tool to design your custom products and we'll print them for you. Here are a few instructions before you go ahead:
- The image used for configuration is just a template. Actual printing will be done on the size and the color you choose.
- Once you place an order we will get in touch with you over an email to confirm the design and make any reasonable and required changes.
- After you design the product, kindly click on "Add to cart" button on the bottom right and you will get a pop-up where you can enter the number of products per variation. (Variation could have different sizes and colors).
- We have two printing methonds : Vinyl Printing and Embroidery.
- Pricing will be as follows:
- Setup fee (One-time charge) - £ 9.99 / per design.
- Application fee (added with every application on each product) - £ 2.99 / per application.
- We will only start working on your order after we get reply from your end on the confirmation email sent by us.
- If you have any doubt at any point you can write us on email@example.com or use our Live-chat facitity to get in touch with us.
Need more Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Call us on 020 8814 2407 or 075 1502 8637 and we will work on it together.